Just wanted to thank you for such a professionally run course, the content and information is fantastic. The course lived up to all my expectations …. which were pretty high.
Jo Norman, Daisyley
We had such a phenomenal response to our February Branding Masterclass, and I enjoyed teaching it so much, that we have decided to launch a May class and we would love for you to join us! Full details on the website here and to celebrate the launch of our new class we’re giving away a place on us (details below) so you could be joining us gratis.
Why join us?
A huge thank you from me for opening doors and making me stop and think
Zoe Grant, Zoe and Drew
The class is ideal for you if:
- You know you need to redesign your website/ branding and you want to make sure you get it right this time
- You are just about to launch your business and want to make the right impact
- You currently do all your own design work and want to gain some confidence
- You’re feeling uninspired about your business and need to reconnect with your passion
- You’re happy with your website and logo but you need more clients
Depending on where you’re at in your business journey you’ll find different elements of the class benefit you in different ways. Overall my students have told me that they loved the time to really focus on their businesses and think about what message they wanted to send out; the colour psychology and typography elements of the class and the website planning. It’s really all about making sure that when you work on your branding, you’re doing it with the knowledge you need to really make a difference.
I cannot begin to explain just how timely this master class is…
I am enjoying hugely these sessions, and your inputs – being based on your experience – keep pushing me outside the little, self-limiting box that’s sitting on my shoulders.
What you’ll gain
You’ll get out what you put in and many of my students have raved about the intangible elements of the class: the clarity, inspiration and motivation, but the course is designed for you to gain the following as a minimum
- know where your niche is in the market
- be clear about your messaging: what you want to be known for
- have identified your profitable customers
- be able to critique your brand identity
- have a marketing plan that will help you own and defend your niche
- be able to critique your website and gather ideas for your supercharged new one
Not bad for just £225 (+VAT and when you book before 23rd April) I hope you’ll agree?
Win your place on the class
To celebrate the launch of the May class we’re giving away a space to one of you lovely blog readers as a thank you for all your support. Remember that this class is delivered online via a password protected blog and you work through at your own pace: so where ever you are in the world, whatever your commitments, if you can find just a few hours a week this will work for you.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment below telling us why you want to win. We’ll draw the winner on Monday 26th March so get commenting people!
Full details of the class on our website. Good luck!
The boring terms: Judges decision final, no correspondence will be entered in to, no cash alternative.