Blogging is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have at your disposal. Get it right and you’ll attract, engage and compel people to do business with you. You’ll demonstrate value in your business and find it much easier to find the sorts of raving fans who want to work with you because you’re good at what you do – not because you’re the cheapest in the market.
I’m running a workshop on the 22nd of this month (my last in-person workshop until the Autumn) and I’d like to invite you to join us. It will be a practical and creative blogging workshop where you’ll discover how to:
- Get the balance right between sharing information and generating leads for your business without it feeling like selling
- Maintain the momentum when you have a million other things on your to-do list
- Attract visitors, build relationships and importantly generate leads
- Create a blog that builds your brand, demonstrates your expertise and adds real value to your business
This is a small and intimate workshop held in our studio with a maximum of eight delegates so there is plenty of time to ask questions and gain individual feedback in a safe and nurturing environment. We currently have just two spaces remaining so if you’d like to join us – please do book quickly!
Our workshops are renowned for our delicious refreshments, sparkling content and easy to implement, practical advice that you can put into action as soon as you get back to your desk.
Think homemade cakes, fresh fruit, oddles of tea and coffee including plenty of herbal and decaff varieties and a hot two course lunch to keep your energy levels up in what promises to be a packed day!
You’ll leave with…
- The confidence that you know what it takes to create a blog that’s going to engage your readers, build your brand and win you business
- A plan of what you’re going to write about over the next few weeks – so no excuses not to start blogging!
- Inspiration to create a blog that really plays to your strengths and feels much more like play than a chore
- New contacts. Many of our past guests have gone on to do business with eachother, collaborate on joint ventures and form great friendships
- A gorgeous Flourish notebook ramajammed with notes, to-do lists and action points ready to lift your blog to new heights
- A Flourish goody bag packed with lovely things
What our students say…
“If you are thinking about attending one of Fiona’s workshops and are not sure, just give it a go, it is really good value for money, and worthwhile giving up a day now in order to save yourself weeks if not months of lost time (and money) next year, she really will help to put your business on the right track..”
Ruth Morton, Girls Love Pearls.
“Rejuvenating, Inspiring, Highly Recommended.”
James McBrearty, Tax Help.
“Excellent. Practical advice and generous sharing of marketing ideas”
Suzanne Dibble, Stellar Business Law.
Like to join us?
To book your place visit our website and book your place quickly and securely. Investment is £165+VAT when you book before 8th November, £195 + VAT after that. This is one of our most popular workshops (and it’s also our last in person workshop until next Autumn) so book early to bag your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.